For Rent $7,500 Per Month - Single Family Home
Whether you are a first time buyer, investor, or looking for a pied de terre have a look at this one! Secure parking and additional storage in a downtown concrete building, you will be impressed the moment you enter. Over 1,100 sq ft of living space which includes 4 beds and 3 bathrooms. The fantastic multi-level design flows beautifully as each room segues to the next.
Available for immediate occupancy with secured parking and storage! Located in-town, adjacent to Brentwood Bay, for an eco-friendly walk everywhere lifestyle. Main drive is newly paved & leads to a NEW unique detached garage w R/I living space loft. In great condition with many character features including contemporary design gas fireplace, White Cabinetry/Granite counters and inlayed oak and fir floors. Here is your great new home!
- AC: Central
- ACRES: 0.14
- ACRES SOURCE: Assessor
- AP #: 2639-017-020
- APPLIANCES: Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Freestanding Gas Range, Garbage Disposal
- BATHROOM DESCRIPTION: Remodeled, Skylight(s), Tile Walls
- CROSS STREETS: NORDOFF/ WAKEFIELD
- DISABILITY ACCESS: Main Level Entry
- DOORS & WINDOWS: Double Pane Windows, Skylights
- FIREPLACE DESCRIPTION: Brick
- FIREPLACE FUEL: Uses Both Gas & Wood
- FIREPLACE LOCATION: Living Room
- FLOORS: Carpet - Partial, Ceramic Tile
- PLUMBING: Full Copper Plumbing
A common note across all properties to describe some policies or terms that are applicable on all the properties. This common note can be disabled from theme options.
This is a sample comment. We have been extremely pleased with your attentiveness, communication, honesty and advice throughout the entire process. Selling a house is a stressful occurrence for anyone and you have helped to make it as smooth as possible for us. We feel that you truly go beyond the general duties of a real estate agent with thorough follow ups, reporting and always being ‘on top’ of potential buyers.